Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hmmm

Kinnera, this is for you! You have inspired the writer in me... While I have decided to start this blog, but am at loss as to what should I be writing here. There are many things I can write about - world hunger, poverty, global warming, crime and punishment, all the ugly things in life. Or the warmth of being surrounded by family and friends, splendour of nature, books, movies??? To be or not be, is the big question, here!

What the hell, who am I to comment on these things! I am not a politician, social worker or a celebrity for that matter. I am just an ordinary woman with very ordinary dreams and aspirations. What can be exciting about my point of view on matters and issues? Why should anyone read me?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nayana!

    Yes, that is the spirit! Encouraging each other to bring out the creative streak that hides in us. And don't you dare say that if we are not something, we don't have anything interesting to share?? There's a lot girl - keep at it. I would to love to follow this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kinnera! Could not agree with you more. The first one was tough, but the next one happened wothout much of an effort.

    ReplyDelete